Monday, March 9, 2009

Logics addresses the beef!




I caught up with Street Academy CEO today to address the so called "beef" between his label and artist C.D.$ane.


Blak: "Aight, lets talk about this beef."

Logics: "There is no beef really. Most of us talked to him and realized his beef is mostly involved with sawchosiz. Even though he said our names, it was just a waste of time."

Blak: "Is it fair to say that sawchosiz 's beef is also a beef that street academy intakes as well?"

Logics: "Not at all. But if it was a viable cause I would stand up for something I believe in. But this wasn't anything like that plus chosiz can lyrically handle himself.

Blak: "So no beef?"


Logics: "From what i understand the shit is pretty much done. And even if it wasn't we wouldn't even give it the time of day. At the end of the day i catch shots like that not only in Tacoma but in other states as well and if I took the time to respond to every diss song, i would be able to make an album out of it. But I'm not complaining its free promotion."

Blak: "I feel that. So enough on that, whats the future looking like for you and street academy, what should we be looking out for?"

Logics: "Everything! [When all else fails] out now. Look out for Caskets and funeral homes this summer."

Blak: "Aight. I been hearing rumors that you have relocated to Vegas, this true?"

Logics: "I stay in both Washington and Nevada."

Blak: "Thats whats good. Thanks for you time fam!"

Logics: "No prob."




JUST ANOTHER BEEF CLOSED. I MEAN BUT WAS ALL THIS NECESSARY? I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY CATS CONTINUE TO CALL OUT OTHER MC'S TO BIG UP THEIR REPS. START WITH YOUR STREET GRIND AND MOVE YOUR WAY UP BY PUTTING IN WORK. CHECK OUT MORE MUSIC FROM LOGIC'S AND THE STREET ACADEMY @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/StreetAcademy



No comments: