Saturday, March 28, 2009

CAMRON SAYS NO TO DIPSET REUNION

We reported this week that Jim Jones reached out to Cam'ron on Funkmaster Flex' show, offering to squash their rivalry and hit the studio to record a follow up to their 2004 album, Diplomatic Immunity 2.

But Cam'ron is not interested in reviving the crew - and has ruled out any chance of collaborating with them ever again, urging fans to just "accept it" and "stop dreaming".

He says, "Look, I hear the deejays, I hear the fans, I hear everybody. I'm not doing a Diplomats album. I'm not rhyming with Jim or Juelz or nothing (sic).

"I wish them all the best of luck. Accept it people. The people don't wanna seem to accept it. I don't have time to do that, it's not happening, I'm not doing it... And hopefully the people will get it in their head. Cam is doing Cam. I'm not doing no Diplomat (sic) Immunity 3 album. I hope they'll do it and I wish them luck.

"Stop dreaming. Stop hoping. Stop wishing. Stop imagining. I'm not doing it. Official... That's it." - HipHopGame.com

Check out the video below:


No comments: