Monday, April 13, 2009

Wale To Charles Hamilton: 'You're Not My Nigga.' Hamilton Responds

This morning the following live footage of Wale was posted and the DMV MC had some words for Charles Hamilton while shouting out other artists such as Bobby Ray or KiD KuDi:

"Charles Hamilton, That’s not my nigga. Any real nigga don’t run behind your back and say some bullshit. Especially if he knows you gonna check him and not on a record. It’s ok, we're all young rappers growing up."


Charles Hamilton just posted the following response on his blog:


I’m not his n1gga. And? He didn’t diss me… besides, I think this is the show he was telling me about… or was it the show where in a freestyle he said “F*ck Charles Hamilton”? I don’t know/care. if its an issue, I’m sure as vocal as Wale is, we’ll hear about it. I mean, other rappers did entire interviews thoroughly explaining their issue with me. Then again, they got ignored, too. Damn. When I go fishing for a shark, I end up with tadpoles at the end of my fishing rod. Shucks… oh well… Until the next time I speak to Wale, this gets filed under “TheShruggingShoulders”…

-HipHopGame.com

No comments: