Friday, June 6, 2008

Bobby Brown Accuses Usher of Thievery, Reveals Real Story Behind Scuffle


Give Bobby Brown credit. In the '80s, he was the man. Hit after hit and videos with dance moves everyone was doing to match. So it should come as no surprise that the self-proclaimed "King of Stage" was taken aback a bit when he recently saw Usher perform.

"I watched one of Usher's shows and he basically did my whole show," Brown wrote in his new tell-all autobiography Being Bobby Brown: The Truth and Nothing But..."It was as if it was me on stage."

Although he could’ve taken offense, Bobby was flattered by the homage, saying “It's a compliment to me as a performer."

I admit that that was real big of Bobby, who also revealed what really happened in the alleged "scuffle" some years ago at a birthday party. According to the singer, the whole thing was blown out of proportion as something it wasn’t as a drunken Usher put Brown in a playful chokehold and began squeezing after greeting him with a hug.

Needless to say, Brown had trouble breathing and told Usher to let up. But the intoxicated young singer couldn’t hear him with the loud music and continued to put the squeeze on Mr. “Don’t Be Cruel.” When the diplomatic approach, didn’t work because Usher couldn't hear him over the loud music, Bobby took it to the streets.

"I picked him up and held him over the DJ booth which had a nice little drop down below," the former New Edition member revealed. "When I did this, I guess his body guards felt like I was threatening his life so they came to his rescue. They came and pulled us apart which looked like a scuffle to the people around looking on."

So there you have it. Straight from the source. Shame on us media cats for sensationalizing something as trivial as this. I guess I can officially put that Bobby Brown obit in the shredder. No chance of him biting the dust anytime soon.


Blak Mic says - "Can we please stop giving bobby brown any type of publicity. This guy needs to crawl under a rock and stay there like all the other former members of New Edition. I cant stress more how this crack head pisses me off, He only wants beef with usher because he sees a vision of what he used to be like. Done...

No comments: