Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lil Wayne: The Carter III feedback


Aiight well, everyones been asking me to put up my opinion on "The Carter III." Well I dont feel exactly the way diddy felt about the album, but i do feel that Weezy has set a whole new bar for "rappers." I still feel like hip-hop itslef is on the other side of the mountain. But he definitly did his thing, and yes i did purchase the album. Im not one of these haters saying weezy's wack, he aint hiphop, all that other shit. I have mad respect for his craft and his entire movement. You have no choice but to fall in line. Im not a huge weezy fan, but "Amilli" was just way to hard! LOL...The choice of production was right, the writing was great, it was a well produced album hands down. In my eyes, 4 1/2 mics, no doubt.....

No comments: