Friday, May 30, 2008

Mtv's hottest MC's in the game right now!


As some of you heads already know, Mtv has collabed with some of Hip-Hops media spokesman for a round table debate on who is the hottest MC's in the game right now. Of course this is going to spark some hot topics, but never less the list has been set. It follows as this:


1. Kanye
2. Jay-Z
3. Lil Wayne
4. Rick Ross
5. Snoop Dogg
6. 50 Cent
7. Lupe Fiasco
8. Young Jeezy
9. Andre 3000
10. T.I.


The question would be, who do you believe should be taken off and who should be put on? Keep in mind this is a list of MC's that are doing it RIGHT NOW. So dont get this confused for the list of the "Greatest MC's of all time!" Im sure you want to know my opinion so here it is. Jay-z should def be number 1, "American Gangster" was a dominating album that no one could touch, point blank. With 50 cents dominating the mixtape world, and constantly stacking on cheese and many levels to his empire I feel that he should be number 2 on this list. But the rest for me stands, I think the panel this year did a swell job.

Give me some feedback...

1 comment:

john crown said...

um...

let me just break down my top ten.. MTV got it fucked up..


1. Talib Kweli
2. Jay-Z
3. Kanye West
4. Nasty Nas
5. Mos Def
6. Eminem
7. Lil Wayne
8. T.I
9. UGK
10.Lupe Fiasco

now I didn't write the top ten artists right now.. I mean the top ten niggas I keep bumpin in my shit.

Jay Z even said

if lyrics sold, truth be told, I'd probably be lyrically talib kweli

that's my dude. which is why Talib gets the nod for #1.. Jay-Z's my favorite rapper..
but talib kweli is my favorite rappers' favorite rapper..

Eminem was dope when he first came out.. and that explains my nod for him.. Lupe fiasco is doin it. I love his over your head shit.. his street shit.. his soft shit.. he does it

and UGK done did it.. R.I.P. Pimp C..

Of course nas.. and I missed two of the best niggas that ever did it.. 2-Pac..and Notorious...